Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Francois et Mimi Roll-Top Stainless Steel Breadbox Review #StainlessSteelBreadBox


I've never had a breadbox for my kitchen. I've always wanted one, but just never did actively look for one that I like. Right now, I've got an etched metal serving tray that I inherited from my Mom. I keep my toaster & bread products on the tray. It's not really what I want, but it's what I've got. But now I've got this Francois et Mimi Roll-Top Stainless Steel Breadbox to keep my bread & bagels hidden away & my countertop looks much tidier.


This stainless steel breadbox is a nice large size. It measures 15.25" X 10.5" and the inside height is 5" at the middle point. It rolls open & shut very easily. There are rubber feet on the bottom of the breadbox at all 4 corners so that it won't scratch your countertop.


Right now, all I'm storing in my breadbox are some bagels & a partial loaf of bread. They fit with lots of room left in the front for smaller items or a long loaf of French bread. We usually have a lot more bread because it's one of our favorite foods & as soon as I do my shopping for the week, this breadbox will definitely be filled up!

So. Here is what I think about the Francois et Mimi Roll-Top Stainless Steel Breadbox: I'm so happy that I've got this breadbox so that my breads are hidden from view & my countertop looks nice. I like the roll-top on this breadbox because it doesn't take up any space when it is open. I like the look of this breadbox & it is easy to wipe clean.

This is the 2nd product from Francois et Mimi that I have tried (you can see my review of their French Press right here) & I am happy to display them in my kitchen!

You can purchase this Roll-Top Stainless Steel Breadbox on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Francois-Mimi-Roll-Top-Stainless-Steel/dp/B00UB2DDUG/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1428432905&sr=8-4&keywords=francois+et+mimi+roll-top+stainless+steel+breadbox

#StainlessSteelBreadBox

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment