Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Forever Fused Infusion Water Bottle Review #LiveInfinitely


I love adding fruit to my water to give it a nice refreshing taste. I almost always have a big pitcher of fruit water in my fridge. Right now I've got a pitcher of water that is full of lemons, limes & cucumber. But if I want to take this water with me when I leave the house, I have to pour just the water into a bottle because the fruit pieces won't fit. Then I received this Forever Fused Infusion Water Bottle to review & my problem is solved!


This water bottle has four parts. The top, the water bottle, the infusion tube & the bottom. All you have to do is unscrew the bottom & then unscrew the infusion tube. Fill it with whatever fruit you like & then screw it back together. Then unscrew the top, fill it with water, screw the top back on & in just a few minutes the fruit flavors will be infused in your water & you've got a refreshing drink. The only thing that I would change about this bottle is to add a flip-top or some other way to actually drink from the bottle without having to unscrew the lid. Other than that, this is a great idea. I've seen other infusion bottles that have the tube attached to the top so that once your water level is below the fruit, you no longer get the fruit taste.


This water bottle comes with a drawstring sports pack so you can take it with you everywhere you go. I like to pack a small towel, sunscreen, a couple of granola bars & my water bottle when I go to the walking trails or to the park. I've never experienced any leaking from this bottle. It is made of BPA-free Tritan Copolyester & is scratch resistant as well as impact resistant. 

This bottle is also top-rack dishwasher safe. I haven't put mine in the dishwasher yet. I just wash it with warm soapy water, rinse it out & fill it right back up with more fruit & water!

If you're ready to add great taste to plain water, you can purchase the Forever Fused Infusion Water Bottle on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Mothers-Day-Gift-Special-FREE-Sports/dp/B00UCKBNK4/ref=sr_1_fkmr2_1_m?ie=UTF8&qid=1430242861&sr=8-1-fkmr2&keywords=Live+Infinitely+water+bottle

#LiveInfinitely

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment