Thursday, April 30, 2015

Large Heavy Duty Toenail Clipper Review #VixenToenailClipper


A great pair of toenail clippers is something that everyone needs in their bathroom medicine cabinet or toiletry kit. We've had several pairs over the years but most of them were not quality products so they didn't work well or broke. Now we are using the Large Heavy Duty Toenail Clipper from Vixen Supply which I received to review.


This is an attractive toenail clipper that looks very sleek & ergonomic. It has a curved design which makes it easier to grip & I like the look of the brushed stainless steel. It measures 3.5" long & the jaws of the clipper open 2 millimeters. Because of the curved design, you can get better leverage when using it & it won't slip.


Both my husband & I have used this toenail clipper. It works really well for both of us. This clipper is sharp & cuts easily without tearing or breaking our toenails. It leaves a clean smooth edge & I find that I don't need to use a nail file after I use this clipper.

This is a sturdy toenail clipper that should last for years & because it is stainless steel it won't rust. The only thing that I don't like is that it is made in Pakistan. I prefer buying & using products that are made in the US.

You can purchase your Large Heavy Duty Toenail Clipper on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Heavy-Duty-Toenail-Clippers-Vixen/dp/B00UI13JB8/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8

#VixenToenailClipper

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment