Thursday, April 23, 2015

Vita Sciences Maxasorb Vitamin D3 Cream Review #MaxasorbD3Cream


Vitamin D3 is the only vitamin that the human body can manufacture from sunlight so you would think that I get plenty living here in Texas where we have a lot of sunshine almost all year long. But since I tend to sunburn pretty easily, when I do go outside I tend to use a lot of sunscreen & stay in the shade when I can. I have never tried a product like this Vita Sciences Maxasorb Vitamin D3 Cream to get the Vitamin D that I need so I'm happy to test it & see what it will do for me!

This Vitamin D3 Cream comes in a 1.7 fluid ounce airless pump container. There are 60 doses per tube so it will last a month. Adults & Children Over 12 are instructed to apply 1 full pump to their skin once or twice each day. Children Under 12 can apply 1 full pump only once a day. Each full pump contains 1,000 IU. Vitamin D3 promotes a healthy heart, strong bones & improves your immune system. It also helps your body absorb Calcium & Phosphorus so it very important to get your daily dose. And because we all wear more sunscreen now & don't go into the sun as often, this is a great way to make sure you're covered. And I like it so much better than taking a pill!

This is a white cream with no scent. It absorbs quickly into my skin with no leftover greasy or sticky feeling. I've been applying 2 full pumps each day, 1 onto my legs & 1 onto my arms. So not only am I getting my daily dosage of Vitamin D3, but my skin is moisturized as well.

If you want an easy way to get your daily dose of Vitamin D3 without risking exposure to cancer-causing UVB rays from the sun, try this cream. It's hypoallergenic, odorless, easy to use & is Made in the U.S.A.

You can purchase Vita Sciences Maxasorb Vitamin D3 Cream on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Vita-Sciences-Maxasorb-Vitamin-Cream/dp/B00N5I469U/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1429816198&sr=8-1&keywords=Vita+Sciences+Maxasorb+Vitamin+D3+Cream

#MaxasorbD3Cream

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment