Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Power Tek Flash Premium LED Headlamp Review #PowerTek


I was recently given the chance to review this Power Tek Flash Premium LED Headlamp. Since we've had it, we have found so many uses for it.


This headlamp is attached to an adjustable headband & is really comfortable to wear. It's not bulky & it doesn't slide around once you get it adjusted to your head size. It runs on 3 AAA batteries which are not included & has several really handy features. The band is soft but sturdy & can be adjusted for a wide range of sizes. The headlamp tilts downward from the level position which is quite handy. It has 2 power buttons which operate the white LED & the red LED separately. The white LED has 3 brightness levels plus the flashing emergency signal. The red LED has just one brightness level plus the flashing emergency signal.


This headlamp is such a handy tool to own. We've used it while working on our car, walking at night, as a reading lamp when everyone else is asleep, for camping & hiking, even for stalking the family of opossums who live in the easement behind our house!


There are a couple of things that I've not tested yet. It is supposed to be water resistant from splashing or spraying but I haven't encountered that so I don't know if it's true. Also if you use just the light brightness that you need, the battery life is supposed to be 30 hours for brightest, 55 hours for medium & 120 hours at low. We haven't used our headlamp nearly that long yet so I don't know how long these batteries will last.

If you have never owned an LED Headlamp, you will really be surprised how much you will use one! And if you already own one (or even several), I think you will like this one better. I know that I do.

You can buy a Premium LED Headlamp for yourself on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Brightest-Power-Tek-Headlamp-Flashlight/dp/B00M28EGD0/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8

#PowerTek

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment