Friday, April 3, 2015

Organic Dandelion Root Tea Review #dandeliontea

I was born & raised in Texas so I've always loved iced tea. But my husband has always loved hot tea so I've learned to love it as well. When I got the chance to try this Organic Dandelion Root Tea, I knew he would be happy to try it with me.


This product comes packaged with 5 boxes of tea, 20 tea bags in each box. So we've got a LOT of this tea to sample! This tea is made with Organic Dandelion Root to help support healthy digestion, Hibiscus to support normal blood pressure maintenance, & cinnamon to help control blood sugar. Raw Dandelion Root is rich in Vitamins A, C, D & B-complex as well as Iron, Potassium, & Zinc.


When I opened the box to get a tea bag, I got a whiff of an earthy floral scent which I'm assuming is dandelion. I dropped the sachet into my cup & filled it with hot water. After steeping for about 7 or 8 minutes, I tasted the tea. It has a pretty lavender color in the cup & a wonderful earthy/woody taste with an underlying hint of floral & a bit of cinnamon. None of the flavors is overwhelming & they blend nicely together for a warm comforting treat.


So. Here is what I think about Organic Dandelion Root Tea: I like that something that tastes this good is also so good for me. I like that this organic tea is naturally caffeine-free. I like the aroma from this tea not only while I'm drinking it but while it is steeping. I'm happy that everyone in my family likes this tea because we can all use more healthy organic products in our daily lives.

And I like that this organic tea is USDA Certified Organic & is backed by a Lifetime Guarantee.

You can purchase this Organic Dandelion Root Tea on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Organic-Dandelion-Root-Tea-Detoxification/dp/B00NFYLN18/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8

#dandeliontea

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment