Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Keep drinks ice cold! 100% Copper Mug for Moscow Mule Review #purecopper


I have a new favorite mug! I want to drink everything from this mug all the time! Let me tell you all about the 100% Copper Mug for Moscow Mule that I received to review from PureCopper.


Just look at it! This mug is a hand-crafted pure copper mug & it's shiny & gorgeous. There is no nickel, no tin, no steel, no plating, no lining, no alloying....just pure copper to keep your drink icy cold. The handle is welded so there is no leaking because there are no rivets. The mug is 4" tall & 4.8" wide including the handle. It holds 16 ounces of your favorite beverage so it's perfect for drinking icy cocktails on those hot summer day....or nights....or anytime you choose!


And check this out! Each copper mug comes with a set of recipe cards for the classic Moscow Mule plus other Mule-inspired concoctions: Mule-jito, Blue-Blooded Mule, The Jack-Ass a/k/a Whiskey Mule, Mexican Mule & Black Honey Mule. These are all fun variations on the original Mule & I can't wait to try them all. We know we like a Moscow Mule & that is what is pictured in these photos. But once the photos were snapped, our Moscow Mules didn't last long as we enjoyed them while cooking dinner.

For a nice frosty cold beverage, you need a pure copper mug that will get frosty fast. And this 100% Copper Mug for Moscow Mule is the perfect size as well as just being a beautiful addition to our barware.

You can purchase this mug on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/100-Copper-Mug-Moscow-Mule/dp/B00UMNP64A/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8

#purecopper

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment