Tuesday, April 7, 2015

BTipsy Professional Jumbo Lemon Squeezer Review #BtipsyLemonSqueezer


Squeezing juice from citrus fruit isn't really all that hard, but I'm always ready to try a product that will make my life easier! This BTipsy Professional Jumbo Lemon Squeezer has definitely made this task easier.


I use lemon juice & lime juice in my water, iced tea, when I'm baking & in cocktails. And we also like fresh orange juice when we get some big juicy oranges. Sometimes I go to the trouble of getting our old manual juicer out, but twisting the fruit around on it doesn't always get all of the juice out. Then I resort to wringing what's left out of the rind like I'm wringing water out of a washcloth! And I have to pick out the seeds & bits of skin that came out with the juice.


This lemon squeezer takes all of the hassle out of juicing citrus fruits & it's so easy to use. Just cut the fruit in half, place it with the rind face up (if you cut off the tip of the fruit, you'll get more juice),  then just squeeze. It's very easy to squeeze the handles & doesn't take a lot of force, but it's sturdy & well-made so don't worry if you have to give it a bit of extra "oomph" to get all of the juice from your fruit.


I've used my Jumbo Lemon Squeezer for limes, lemons & oranges so far. It really does a great job of getting every drop of juice so that all I have to do when I'm finished is drop the rinds in my garbage disposal so that my sink & drain smell good! I wash & dry the squeezer after each use & it's ready to go for next time. But it is also dishwasher safe so you can just drop it in when you use the dishwasher.

So. Here is what I think about the BTipsy Professional Jumbo Lemon Squeezer: I like that such a simple design is so easy to use. I like that I get all of the juice from the fruit with very little effort. I like the larger size of this squeezer. I like that it is made of stainless steel so it will not rust.

And I like that the company stands behind their product with a 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee.

You can purchase this product on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Citrus-Juicer-Stainless-Squeezer-Btipsy/dp/B00MFDINVI/ref=cm_cd_al_qh_dp_t

#BtipsyLemonSqueezer

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

1 comment: