Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Lunch Bag Hango - Set of Two Sizes (Small & Large) Review #hangobags


I am a lover of containers! I have tote bags, lunch bags, insulated cooler bags, market bags. I've got big, small & in-between sizes. I've got cheap ones & I've got some that probably cost too much. And I was lucky enough to get the chance to review these lunch bags so now I've also got Hango Lunch Bags that come with both a small & large lunch bag.


These lunch bags come packaged inside of a white cotton drawstring bag, so you really get 3 bags when you buy this product. The lunch bags are made of high density polyester which makes them very easy to wipe clean. The have a handle attached to the top & close with a stainless steel zipper. The inside of each bag is insulated to keep your food cold. Or warm.


The large bag measures 6Lx 6Hx10W & the small bag measures 5Lx5Hx7.5W. The large bag is perfect for taking a full day's lunch & snacks plus a drink. The smaller one is great for a sandwich, chips, fruit & a drink. With an ice pack, our food stayed cold for from the time we packed a lunch in the morning until noon when it was time to eat. We haven't tried these with hot food yet, so I can't say how long your food would stay warm.


After each use, I just wipe them clean & fold them up. They store nicely in the cotton bag provided. You could also use these bags to store sewing supplies, arts & crafts, or even use them as toiletry bags when you travel.

The only problems that I've had with these bags are the strong smell when I first opened them & the fact that when they are empty it's a bit harder to close the zipper because the sides are collapsible. To address the smell, I left them outside to air out for a couple of days & the smell almost disappeared. Then I cleaned the insides of each bag with a homemade lemon cleaner & they are just fine now.

So. If you need lunch bags that are sturdy, durable & will keep your food cold, you can purchase these bags on Amazon right here. They come in both pink & black. I chose black so that my husband could use them too. 

#hangobags

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment