Monday, April 20, 2015

Unboxing....Birchbox April 2015 #birchbox

My Birchbox arrived on Friday. I was so excited to see it because I knew that the box was going to really pretty....but mine got squashed during its 11 day trip in the postal system **pouting** but I was still pretty excited to see what was inside.

The box is celebrating Spring & features an exclusive print designed by Rifle Paper Co. It's really very pretty. Even though the corner is squashed, I'll still keep it to use to store something else because I love the colors.

The card on top always has the product information & descriptions for everything that is included in the box.

Under the peach-colored tissue paper, I get to see a few of the products & the others are hidden in that little green box.

Birchbox always hides a couple of the goodies in the little box so it's like another little surprise when you open it.

Here are the products that I received this month:

Harvey Prince Yogini (full-size $55)

Jane Iredale Just Kissed Lip & Cheek Stain (full-size $25)

Real Chemistry Luminous 3-Minute Peel (full-size $48)

Supergoop! Daily Correct CC Cream SPF 35 (full-size $32)

Temple Spa Peace Be Still Calming Face & Body Balm (full-size $29)


I can't wait to try all of these products. I've had Harvey Prince fragrances before but not this one & I've used Supergoop! before but it was an eye cream. The other brands are all new to me so I'm looking forward to using them.

Until next month....

No comments:

Post a Comment