Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Solid Stainless Steel Ice Cream Scoop by SUMO Kitchenware Review #icecreamscoop


Timing is everything! When I test a product, of course I need to take photos while I use the product. And a few days ago I just happened to be taking product photos of this Solid Stainless Steel Ice Cream Scoop in the middle of the day so..... ice cream for lunch!!


This ice cream scoop is made of solid stainless steel so it won't break or rust. It has a BPA-free rubber handle that is easy to grip & comfortable to hold. The scoop has a nice weight in my hand. The pointed tip makes it easy to dip right into a carton of ice cream. And even if the ice cream is rock hard, just run the scoop under some water. It's so much easier to use than my really old scoop with the lever on the side to eject the ice cream. And I don't have to worry about bending the handles of my spoons when I'm too lazy to look for that old ice cream scoop.


I've used this ice cream scoop a lot since I've had it. I mean, I had to thoroughly test it to write this review! And my husband didn't mind hearing "Hon, I need to test the ice cream scoop again. What flavor do you want?" So we tested it. Again. And again. The scoop worked great but I wish it was a bit larger & rounder when we're scooping dips to make big pretty ice cream cones.

This Solid Stainless Steel Ice Cream Scoop is dishwasher safe & backed by a Lifetime Guarantee. It can be purchased on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/SUMO-Desserts-Stainless-Dishwasher-Guarantee/dp/B00PTSTST2/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8

#icecreamscoop

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment