Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Lumi*Essence Organic Advanced Skin Brightening Repair Treatment Review #lumiessence


When I was young & not so smart, I spent a lot of time in the sun. Back then we didn't worry about wearing sunscreen to protect our skin, so I've got lots of freckles as a result. Most of them are on my legs & they don't really bother me but I was curious to see if this Lumi*Essence Organic Advanced Skin Brightening Repair Treatment would lighten them.


This skin brightening treatment is from Sweetsation Therapy & comes in a 2 ounce pump container. The label states that this product contains Kojic Acid to help lighten & reduce the appearance of dark spots plus Alpha-Arbutin which is a skin lightening agent derived from the leaves of cranberry, blueberry & bearberry shrubs to prevent the conversion of pigment-forming enzymes, along with papaya & pineapple extracts which provide intense exfoliation to help reduce the size & color intensity of dark spots & even skin tone over time. My freckles are dark spots which cause my skin tone to be uneven so I'm hoping that this stuff will work!


This product is a white cream with a light texture. It feels smooth & cooling on my skin when I apply it & absorbs quickly with no greasy feeling. The scent is light & refreshing. I've been using this on my legs twice each day for almost a month now. That is not enough time for any product to work on a cellular level but my legs definitely feel softer & hydrated. I'm going to keep using this product because I hope to see good results over time.

Lumi*Essence Organic Advanced Skin Brightening Repair Treatment is hydroquinone-free, contains no toxic ingredients & is Made in the U.S.A. But be aware that it is necessary to wear a sunscreen of at least SPF30 while using this sun damage repair product

You can purchase this skin brightening product on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Essence-Advanced-Brightening-Whitening-Treatment/dp/B009MT5ZXC/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8

#lumiessence

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment