Monday, April 13, 2015

Perfectly Natural Soap [100% Natural 98% Organic] Review #foxbrim


This is the 3rd product that I have tried from Foxbrim. I previously reviewed their Ocean Mineral Lotion as well as their Organic Rosehip Oil. I am still using & enjoying both of those products. Now I'm trying their Perfectly Natural Soap which is 100% Natural & 98% Organic.


This liquid soap comes in an 8 ounce brown pump container. Some of the organic ingredients are Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Castor Seed & Rosemary Seed Extract. This soap is intentionally mild to delicately cleanse all skin types. It is free of synthetics, preservatives, fragrances & harsh chemicals.

I have used this soap on both my face & hands. I have not yet used it in the shower. It takes one pump to cleanse my face, neck & hands. It has an oily feel when it is pumped onto my hands but, once I apply it to my face & add a bit of water, it lathers nicely. It rinses off cleanly & leaves my hands & face feeling soft. Because it is free of fragrances, it has no scent. I have somewhat sensitive combination skin & I have not experienced any irritation or redness from using this product. I follow it with my normal skincare products.

For a natural cleanser that is gentle enough for sensitive skin but will cleanse all skin types, you can purchase this Perfectly Natural Soap on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Perfect-Natural-Soap-Face-Wash/dp/B00TXBC9T2/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8

#foxbrim

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment