Monday, April 13, 2015

USLegalWills.com Estate Planning Services Review #LegalWills


I am a Procrastinator. I always have been & I probably always will be a procrastinator. I put things off. Over & over again I put things off. But I do eventually get around to taking care of everything. Estate Planning is one of those things that I've put off for far too many years. My kids are grown & I've got grandkids so I should have all of my ducks in a row. But I don't. Then I got the chance to review the Estate Planning Services at USLegalWills.com & I knew that I would finally be able to do what I should have done a couple of decades ago!



I created an account & was given access to several legal documents at USLegalWills.com. The documents that they offer are:

  • Last Will & Testament ($34.95): create a legal Will that is custom made for your local jurisdiction. 
  • Power of Attorney ($24.95): if you were ever unable to communicate or became incapacitated, this would ensure that control of your finances, assets & wishes are carried out by the person authorized to act on your behalf.
  • Living Will ($14.95): specify medical health care directives should you become incapacitated or unable to communicate.
  • Funeral Service (free): make your wishes known for your funeral & other final arrangements.
  • ExPat Wills ($34.95): if you have assets in one country but live in another, this works in conjunction with your existing Will but covers assets you own in a foreign Country.

Once you decide which document(s) you need, you simply click onto the Main Menu for the specific document. The first thing to do is to begin creating the document. The Question-and-Answer Wizard will take you step-by-step through the entire document. All you do is answer the questions. Depending upon your answers, these documents are personalized to your specific situation. You can modify your documents, download to your computer & print them at home. Instructions for signing each document is included.



I'm so glad that I have now completed & printed my Last Will & Testament. Now all I need to do is sign it in front of witnesses & everything will be handled by my Executors when the time comes.

If you want to make sure that your final affairs are taken care of as you wish them to be, these documents will make sure that it happens. There is no need to hire a lawyer who will charge a lot more than the costs listed above when you can create, modify & print your documents in the privacy of your own home.

You can see all of the products that are offered on their website:  https://www.uslegalwills.com/default

#LegalWills

I received this product for the purpose of testing and reviewing. Regardless, I only recommend products that I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.



No comments:

Post a Comment