Thursday, April 9, 2015

CELFIE Stick! Bluetooth Button in Handle, Long! Review #celfiestick


We don't really take a lot of photos with our smartphone because we usually use our digital cameras. And we really don't take selfies because we've just never got the hang of it & our photos always look ridiculous. I've heard of these selfie sticks & I've seen people using them, but I never thought about getting one. Until.....I got the chance to review this CELFIE Stick Bluetooth Button in Handle so I could see for myself if I was even capable of taking a decent selfie with one!


Since I've never used one of these devices, the first thing that I did was read the instructions so I could understand how it works. But it was so easy to get started. First it needed to be charged (the cable is included) & that took about an hour. Then all I had to do was put the phone in the phone clamp & then screw the clamp to the end of the stick. Then I had to pair the monopod with my smartphone & I was ready to go!


We've taken some photos around the house but haven't yet taken it with us anywhere else. That is mostly because we haven't really gone anywhere that we wanted to take a lot of photos. But festival season has started & we're going this weekend to a big Arts Festival that we attend each year. We always take loads of photos so I'm going to take my Celfie Stick & experiment with different angles & views to get some unique shots.

The only thing that I don't like about this Celfie Stick is that it doesn't seem to stay paired with the phone long enough. During the times that I've used it, I've had to rescan several times to keep the stick working with the phone. Maybe it's something that I'm doing wrong, but it's a bit frustrating.

Otherwise, I'm having a lot of fun using my new Celfie Stick!

You can purchase one for yourself right here on Amazon.

#celfiestick

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment