Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Kuuk Silicone Ice Ball Maker, Large Ice Cube Mold Tray & Popsicle Ice Molds #KuukSiliconeIceBallMaker #KuukSiliconeLargeIceCubeMoldTray #KuukSiliconePopsicleIceMolds


I've been seeing these silicone molds that make HUGE ice balls or ice cubes. And I've been wanting popsicle molds since last summer. So when I got the opportunity to review not only the Silicone Ice Ball Maker & the Silicone Ice Cube Mold Tray but also the Silicone Popsicle Ice Molds from Kuuk, I was over the moon & I couldn't wait for these products to arrive so that I could start playing with them!


I'll tell you about each of the products separately. First, the Silicone Ice Ball Maker. These come in two sizes. The small size makes 4 ice balls & the large size makes 2 ice balls. I got the large Ice Ball Maker but it's a twin-pack so I can make 4 ice balls at a time. These molds are made of BPA-free silicone, are top-rack dishwasher safe (although I've only washed mine in the sink with soap & warm water) & the ice balls are easy to remove from the molds. As you can imagine, it only takes one to chill your drink. It doesn't melt fast like regular ice cubes so you don't get a watery, diluted drink.


The Silicone Large Ice Cube Mold Tray is made of the same BPA-free silicone, is also top-rack dishwasher safe & it's very easy to pop the ice cubes out of the mold. Each mold makes 4 large ice cubes so I can make 8 of these each time. Since these are open on the top, it's easy to add little bits of flavor to your ice cubes. I added some blueberries so that when they melt (a VERY long time after you drop them in a drink) the blueberries are a little extra bit of garnish. I had some trouble getting these ice cubes to release from the molds, but after working with them for a few minutes they popped out. These can also be used for more than just ice cubes. I have added fresh herbs to the water so that I just drop the whole cube into the pot when I'm cooking to get that fresh taste.


And now for the Popsicle Ice Molds. Just like the other products, they are made of BPA-free silicone & are top-rack dishwasher safe. There are 4 molds in bright colors. Just fill them with juice or yogurt to get a cold summer treat. Add bits of fruit to make them even tastier. I made mine with lemonade & then dropped in some blueberries. The top seals really well so there is no leaking while they are freezing. And then your popsicle slides right up with no mess & you can even put the top back on if you don't eat it all. At our house, that's just crazy! Who doesn't eat a whole popsicle at once??!! As our summer gets hotter, I'm going to try some great adult versions which we call Poptails (popsicle cocktails!).


I am having a lot of fun using all of these products. It's fun to make flavored ice balls/cubes or add bits of fruit for different drinks or cocktails. And my first batch of Dirty Pirate Poptails is in the freezer right as a surprise for hubby when he gets home from work later today. And he's the one that loves that giant ice balls because they don't dilute his glass of scotch like regular cubes.

You can buy all of these of Amazon:

Kuuk Silicone Ice Ball Maker: http://www.amazon.com/Kuuk-Silicone-Ice-Ball-Maker/dp/B00R1D702U/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1429727618&sr=8-2&keywords=Kuuk+Silicone+Ice+Ball+Maker

Kuuk Silicone Large Ice Cube Mold Tray: http://www.amazon.com/Kuuk-Silicone-Large-Cube-Green/dp/B00RBAT5S0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1429728765&sr=8-1&keywords=Kuuk+silicone+large+ice+cube+mold+tray

Kuuk Silicone Popsicle Ice Molds: http://www.amazon.com/Kuuk-Silicone-Popsicle-Molds-Pack/dp/B00R1DE0XC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1429728882&sr=8-1&keywords=kuuk+silicone+popsicle+ice+molds

#KuukSiliconeIceBallMaker
#KuukSiliconeLargeIceCubeMoldTray
#KuukSiliconePopsicleIceMolds

I received these products for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the products.

No comments:

Post a Comment