Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Premium Lavender Essential Oil Review #essentialoils


I'm still new to the world of essential oils so I've only tried a few of the basics so far. The essential oil that I was sent to review this time is Premium Lavender Essential Oil from aVo Essentials.


It was only when I started researching the uses for lavender essential oil that I discovered that there are different varieties of lavender oils that come from different regions. This lavender essential oil is Bulgarian lavender which is grown in the Himalayas. It comes in a large 4 ounce bottle with both a stopper & a glass dropper. The label states that it is 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Lavender Oil Steam Distilled.

There are so many different ways to use lavender essential oil. It is used to naturally ease headaches, anxiety, tension & stress. I know a lot of people diffuse it in their homes to keep a calmer environment. I have also heard of diluting it to use as a spray on sheets & pillow cases prior to bedtime. I tried both of these & quickly discovered one important thing: lavender seems to give me a headache rather than relieving one! I knew when I opened the bottle that I wasn't going to be a fan of the scent of lavender but I didn't expect to get headaches. The scent reminds me of my days in high school working at a local fast food place where we used a heavily scented bathroom cleaner with added lavender fragrance.

So I went back to researching what other ways I could use this so that I didn't notice the scent. And I found it! When I combine the lavender essential oil with peppermint & lemon oils in my diffuser, it puts out a wonderful scent that also helps my allergy symptoms. I have also found that when I do get a headache, I can use the lavender essential oil combined with marjoram, thyme, rosemary & peppermint oils to get relief. So I can use this lavender essential oil with no ill effects as long as I combine it with other oils.

This Premium Lavender Essential Oil is highly concentrated so you will always need to use a carrier oil before massaging it onto your skin.

You can purchase this essential oil on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/PURE-LAVENDER-OIL-x2605-BIG/dp/B00U9S6TTY/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1430239766&sr=8-2&keywords=Premium+Lavender+Essential+Oil

#essentialoils

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment