Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Alite Advanced LED Plant Grow Light Review #Alite


I don't have much of a green thumb so I can always use all the help I can get! I was really excited to get to review this Alite Advanced LED Plant Grow Light because it might actually make my plants love me!


I was expecting a grow light to be much smaller but was pleasantly surprised when this one arrived & I opened the box. The light measure 5" across & has 12 red & blue LED lights. It is heavier than a regular grow light bulb so make sure you have a sturdy socket. It puts out a wider circle of light than I thought it would but, because it is LED, it doesn't get hot or damage my plants. It has also been easy on my electric bill.


Most years we buy seedlings & plant them right into our backyard garden. But this year I had several packets of both veggie & herb seeds that I was going to try to grow indoors since our Spring weather has been really slow arriving & it still gets pretty chilly at night. I planted my seeds & decided to really test this grow light. I put several of the little pots in our greenhouse where they would get sunshine but be sheltered from the wind. I put some of the pots on a windowsill where they could get some sun each day but were sheltered indoors. I put the last few pots under this grow light in a room that doesn't get much sunlight at all. And those were the plants that showed the most progress! Even the plants that were outside in natural sunlight didn't grow as much during the same time span as the plants that benefits from this LED grow light!

Do you need extra help getting your seedlings started or have a houseplant that could use some extra love? Then this Alite Advanced LED Plant Grow Light is for you!

You can purchase one on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Alite-Advanced-Hydroponic-Garden-Greenhouse/dp/B00TT3EKD2/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8

#Alite

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment