Friday, April 24, 2015

Zester/Grater from Smarty Pants Supplies Review #spsupplies


I have a zester & I have a grater. My zester is a tiny little thing that I bought the first time I needed lime zest for a recipe. But the holes are so small that it doesn't work well & causes lots of frustration with little success. My grater is really designed to grate cheese so the holes are larger & not what I need to zest limes or other citrus fruits. But this Zester/Grater from Smarty Pants Supplies is the answer to my problems!


When I opened the box I was surprised to see that the zester/grater comes with a protective plastic cover. Once I removed it, I could see why....this baby is sharp! It is an 8" long stainless steel blade with a 5" handle that is comfortable to grip. The handle has a hole so that the zester/grater could be stored on a hanging utensil rack. I have a drawer where I keep my kitchen gadgets so the protective cover will save me from scraping my fingers when I'm digging around in there.


So far I've only used my zester/grater to zest citrus fruits for recipes & garnish. I have an awesome chocolate chip cookie recipe that calls for one of those BIG Hershey's Dark Chocolate bars to be grated so I'll use this for that task. Plus I want to get a big chunk of hard Parmesan cheese for Italian Night next week & this product will make it a breeze to grate quickly. And Smarty Pants Supplies sent a recipe book in PDF format that has a recipe for DIY Lemon Zest Soap that I'm going to try this weekend.

So, if you want to replace your old zester/grater because it just doesn't get the job done or has become dull, you will be happy with this one. It is dishwasher safe & is backed with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.

You can purchase this Zester/Grater from Smarty Pants Supplies on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Zester-Premium-Grater-Stainless-Protective/dp/B00KCY43U2/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8

#spsupplies

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment