Thursday, April 16, 2015

PillowEase Support Seat Cushion Review #coccyxpillow


I sit a lot! When I had a full-time job, I was a legal secretary so I sat at a desk at least 8 hours every day. Now I stay at home all day but I still sit a lot. After an hour or so of sitting at my computer, my back gets tired so I get up to do housework or outside chores for at least an hour before doing anything else that requires sitting again. When this PillowEase Support Seat Cushion arrived, I was very happy to test it to see if it would help my back from becoming so tired & maybe improve my sitting posture.


The pillow comes in a plush grey velour cover with a bonus black velour cover. These covers can removed by unzipping them & are hand-washable. I haven't washed mine yet but it's nice to have the extra cover so that you always have a replacement when one is being laundered. When I saw the word "pillow" I immediately thought that it was going to be a soft pillowy cushion, but it's not. The cushion is made of a dense memory foam that provides a lot of support.


I mostly use this pillow on my desk chair but it can be used anywhere that you sit. I've used it on a hard wooden dining room chair, on the floor & in the car. Wherever I use it, it makes me sit up straighter so I know that my posture is better. It takes the pressure off of my tailbone which helps my back feel better & I don't feel so worn out after sitting at my computer for a few hours & the memory foam doesn't flatten out.

This pillow may be the solution to your back pain too. Whether your pain is caused by a back injury, post-surgical recovery, pregnancy or just sitting in one position for too long, this memory foam support cushion will make a difference.

You can purchase this PillowEase Support Seat Cushion on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/PILLOWEASE-CUSHION-Provides-Elevation-Support/dp/B00SZ1I8ZA/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8

#coccyxpillow

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment