Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Unboxing....Target Beauty Box Spring 2015

I almost forgot that my Target Beauty Box came last week! This is the first time that I've bought a beauty box from Target. By the time that I knew about them last time, they were all sold. You have to be really fast to get one! They don't sell them on a set date like the other boxes so you kind of have to stalk them.


This is a nice sturdy box that can be repurposed to use to store something else after I empty it. On the back of the "hello Beautiful" card is a coupon for $3 off of any Target Beauty Department purchase of $15 or more.


The products inside are wrapped in Target Red tissue paper. This was the $5 box. I understand that they sometimes have a bigger $10 box plus a box for men. Here is what came in this box:


Maybelline Color Elixir by Color Sensational Lip Color in Rose Redefined (full-size)
L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Spray & Set Makeup Extender (full-size)
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream (.25 ounce)
TRESemmme TRES Two Extra Hold Hairspray (1.5 ounce)
SheaMoisture Superfruit Complex 10-in-1 Renewal System Shampoo (3.2 ounce)

The L'Oreal Makeup Extender is $13.99 at Target & the Maybelline lip color is $6.99 at Target so this box is worth a lot more than five bucks!

I'm happy with this box so I'll be stalking the Target Facebook page & website to watch for the bigger box & any other box that they may offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment