Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Unboxing....Ipsy Glam Bag April 2015 #aprilglambag #ipsy

My April Glam Bag arrived Monday! I was anxiously waiting for this one because I knew from the Sneak Peek that the makeup bag is the cutest one that I've gotten yet. I love when my Glam Bag arrives & I like to have time to open it all & hold it & try it out, so I waited until today when I wasn't so busy to finally look at everything.


This month the theme is Beautifully Bohemian. "She is just some wild thing. Let her laugh, live, love and roam free on her own terms, and she is sure to come back to you."


So. Here is what came in my Ipsy Glam Bag this month:

Hikari Cosmetics Blush in Tango, KCO Colors by Beauty Brands Cream Lipstick in Natural Born Beauty & theBalm Cosmetics NUDE Dude Eyeshadow single in Flirty.

Jor'el Parker Femina fragrance & Lather ultra light face lotion.

Here is a close-up of the Hikari blush.

A close-up of the KCO Colors cream lipstick.

And a close-up of the NUDE Dude eyeshadow.

The Hikari blush is too pink for me. They have a color called "Bikini" that is more what I would wear so I wish I had gotten that instead. The KCO Color cream lipstick is my favorite thing in the bag & I love love love the color!! I love the packaging of the NUDE Dude eyeshadow but I'm not sure how much I'll wear the color. It's described as "shimmering golden violet". I really like the Jor'el fragrance so I'll definitely wear that. And I'm always happy to have a new moisturizer but I'm not a fan of the scent of this one.

But all of these brands are new to me so I'll try everything that I got this month. I may not keep everything but I'll definitely use them at least once.

Besides the cream lipstick, the makeup bag is what I love the most! It is so cute & the colors are perfect for me. I'll put it to good use!

I'm happy once again with my Ipsy bag & can't wait to see what I get in May.

So. What did you get in your April Glam Bag??

No comments:

Post a Comment