Monday, April 20, 2015

MeasuPro BPM-20A Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor Review #MeasuPro


A blood pressure monitor is something that we've talked about buying but just never did. We get it checked at our yearly physical & just about every time that we go grocery shopping we stop by the pharmacy to use their blood pressure machine. Of course, at the grocery or the drug store, little kids play on those machines so we never quite trust that they work correctly. I was very happy to find out that I was chosen to review this MeasuPro BPM-20A Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor.


I've never had high blood pressure but as I get older, it seems to have gone up a bit in the past few years. My husband exercises more than I do so his blood pressure is usually pretty good too. But it's always nice to have a way to monitor these important numbers on a regular basis & also at a time when we're not stressed out, unlike at the doctor's office or while shopping.


This Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor came with an instruction manual, the monitor, arm cuff & 4 AAA batteries. I always appreciate it when a company includes the batteries that are necessary to use their product. The monitor has a large back-lit screen with really easy to read numbers. The screen shows up as either red, yellow or blue, depending on what your blood pressures measures, & also shows your heart rate. The monitor will store the readings for 2 people separately & provide you with the average of your last 3 readings. The pressurized arm cuff has an instructional diagram right on the cuff so that you wear it properly.

This blood pressure monitor is easy to set up & easy to use. We have really liked being able to check our blood pressure in the privacy of our home rather than in a store with people watching from behind. And being able to store our readings lets us see when our blood pressure might run higher so we can try to determine the cause & avoid whatever bad habit may have caused it.

Whether you already have high blood pressure & want to be able to monitor it at home or if you want to buy your first monitor, I recommend this one. After having his blood pressure checked at the doctor's office, my husband came home & checked it with this monitor & found that the numbers were almost exactly the same. So I can say that this monitor reads very accurately.

This Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor can be purchased on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/MeasuPro-BPM-20A-Pressure-Indicator-Hypertension/dp/B00TGC4MNY/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8

#MeasuPro

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

1 comment:

  1. Are you suffering from hypertension or any other heart irregularities? Don’t want to visit a facility or a nursing home to check your BP? Purchase this digital automatic blood pressure monitor machine which come with protected algorithm technology to quantify your BP. It is easy to use, lightweight and portable for use at home or office.

    ReplyDelete