Monday, April 20, 2015

Radha Beauty Fractionated Coconut Oil Review #radhabeauty


I have already tried several skincare products from Radha Beauty & am still using all of them as a part of my daily skincare routine. Now I'm trying their Fractionated Coconut Oil and the company very generously also sent me their Radha Argan Oil.

First, the Fractionated Coconut Oil. This is a large 16 ounce bottle & is 100% Pure with no fillers. It is odorless, colorless, non-greasy & non-staining. Fractionated Coconut Oil does not go rancid & it can prevent other oils from going rancid as well. I use coconut oil in several ways. I use it alone as a skin moisturizer & I apply it when I get out of the shower to keep moisture in. It can be a very nice massage oil when it is mixed with lavender essential oil or any other scent & does not leave a greasy feeling on your skin. It works to keep my hair soft & tames my frizziness on those very humid days. It can also be used in your homemade soaps, lotions & scrubs. There are just so many uses for this wonderful oil & everybody should keep some on hand!

I also tried Radha Argan Oil. This oil comes in a 4 ounce cobalt blue bottle with a dropper packaged separately in bubble wrap. It is 100% Pure & Certified Organic. It is unscented & contains no preservatives, chemicals, water or other oils. It is made organically in small batches & imported direct from Morocco. This oil is also a wonderful skin moisturizer & I usually use it at least once each day on my face & neck area. It doesn't take but a couple of drops so don't use too much. I also use it on my fingernails & cuticles to keep them soft & avoid hangnails. This is also a great oil to use on your hair to help repair split ends & improve scalp health.

Both of these oils are nice to have on hand. There are so many ways to use each of them. And this brand is one that I trust. You can purchase both of these oils on Amazon.

Radha Beauty Fractionated Coconut Oil: http://www.amazon.com/Fractionated-Coconut-Oil-liquid-aromatherapy/dp/B00TKPGHDK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1429554996&sr=8-1&keywords=radha+beauty+fractionated+coconut+oil

Radha Argan Oil: http://www.amazon.com/Best-Argan-Hair-Face-Skin/dp/B00KECCJTY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1429557065&sr=8-1&keywords=Radha+Argan+Oil

#radhabeauty

I received these products for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the products.

No comments:

Post a Comment