Thursday, April 23, 2015

K2R-803 Portable Power Bank Review #k2rpowerbank


We have several of those lipstick-size portable chargers in our house but the problem is that we can usually never find one when we need one. When we're going to be away from home for any length of time, we like to take one in the car or in my purse. Or both! This K2R-803 Portable Power Bank is a portable charger that I can always find because it's a great size!


This portable power bank comes with an LED Micro USB cable, an LED iPhone5 USB cable & an Operating Manual. I like the way this power bank looks. It is blue & white with a sleek style. It has dual output so you can charge 2 devices at the same time plus a flashlight which will be really handy when we go camping or during a power outage. There are 4 blue LED lights which show the charge remaining in the power bank. 


I can't really say how long it took to charge the power bank because I plugged it in & left it overnight. When I first plugged it in, there were only 2 blue LED lights lit & the other 2 were flashing. Some time during the night, the charging was completed & the unit turned itself off. So far, I've used it to charge our Samsung tablet & Samsung phone & it still has power left. One thing that I like is that the end of the cable lights up red while it is charging & then turns blue when it is fully charged. 

This Portable Power Bank is a great size for carrying in my purse when we run errands, go to the farmers market or hang out all day at a festival. When other portable chargers run out, mine is still going! 

You can purchase the K2R-803 Portable Power Bank on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/K2R-803-Phone-Portable-Charger-flashlight/dp/B00LADNVB6/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8

#k2rpowerbank

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 10% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment