Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Another Body Merry product! 2.5% Retinol Surge Moisturizer Review #bodymerry


Body Merry is one of my favorite skincare brands! I am always happy when I receive another one of their products to test. This time I'm using their 2.5% Retinol Surge Moisturizer.


This moisturizer comes in a 3.4 ounce pump container. Along with 2.5% Retinol, it also contains Plant Derived Hyaluronic Acid, Wildcrafted Green Tea, Organic Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E, Vitamin B5, Organic Aloe Vera, Organic Sunflower Oil & Shea Butter. It is intended to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, age spots & other signs of aging as well as improving the tone & texture of your skin.


I've been using this moisturizer as a part of my normal skincare routine for about 3 weeks. I use it every morning & night after cleansing my face. It's has a light creamy texture & has a subtle aloe scent. It glides onto my skin & absorbs with no feeling of stickiness or greasiness. My skin feels very soft & smooth after applying. I have somewhat sensitive skin & have not experienced any redness or irritation from using this product. I feel that the texture of my skin has improved but it's too soon to see a visible difference in the fine lines around my eyes. This bottle of moisturizer will last a long time because it doesn't take much to cover my face & neck areas. So I will continue to use it so that I can continue to see an improvement in my skin.

I have tried other skincare products from Body Merry. I have never been disappointed with any of them. I recommend this company if you want to find a complete line of products that will improve the look & feel of your skin.

So. If you want a retinol moisturizer that will feel good on your skin & improve the tone & texture, you can purchase this one on Amazon right here.

#bodymerry

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment