Friday, April 17, 2015

Pure Peppermint Essential Oil Review #PeppermintOil


Since I started researching & using essential oils a couple of months ago, I've found so many great uses for them. Peppermint is one of my favorite oils so I was more than happy to test & review this Pure Peppermint Essential Oil.


This oil comes in a large 4 ounce bottle with a glass dropper wrapped separately in bubble wrap. As soon as I opened the bottle I could smell that wonderfully menthol scent of peppermint. The scent is good but not overpowering. According to the label, this peppermint oil is 100% pure steam distilled oil with no additives, no fragrance added & no preservatives.


There are so many ways to use peppermint oil. My favorite is to make a sugar scrub which I use in the shower. I also like to use this oil, along with others, in my diffuser. Almost every day I put peppermint, lemon & lavender in my diffuser to help with my allergy symptoms. I also dilute peppermint oil with either jojoba oil or coconut oil to use it on my temples & the back of my neck when I have a headache. I know that it can be used in a natural toothpaste & I'm going to try that too.

If you want to experience Pure Peppermint Essential Oil or you need to replenish your supply, this is a good deal on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/The-BEST-Peppermint-Oil-goPure/dp/B00T11B5Y4/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8

#PeppermintOil

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment