Thursday, April 16, 2015

Foxbrim 100% Pure Jojoba Oil [Certified Organic] Review #foxbrim


Jojoba Oil is a great addition to a daily beauty routine, not only for your skin but also for your hair. I've tried other products from Foxbrim & have been very happy with them & still use them, so I was looking forward to trying their 100% Pure Jojoba Oil [Certified Organic] as well.

This Jojoba Oil comes in a large 4 ounce brown glass dropper bottle. The ingredients list is: Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil. That's it. Nothing else. 100% Pure, unrefined, cold-pressed & organic. Jojoba Oil is a moisturizing oil with anti-fungal, anti-bacterial & anti-inflammatory properties.

I've used this oil as a makeup remover which also moisturizes my face at the same time. I've used it on my legs after a shower to moisturize & hydrate the skin. I've used it on my fingernails & cuticles. It's a great moisturizer for my hair too. I just warm up a bit of Jojoba Oil & use it just like my old hot oil treatment that I don't use any longer. And its a great lip treatment instead of a lip balm.

This Jojoba Oil has a pale golden color & a subtle earthy scent. I like that it is dispensed with a dropper so I don't waste any. It doesn't take much of this product to cover my face & neck so be careful how much you use because a little bit goes a long way. It absorbs into my skin without leaving an oily feeling & leaves my skin feeling soft & hydrated.

There are so many uses for this wonderful oil. If you haven't tried Jojoba Oil yet, you should. This Jojoba Oil is USDA Certified Organic, cruelty-free & bottled in small batches to ensure a long shelf life.

You can purchase it on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/ORGANIC-Jojoba-Oil-Moisturizing-Moisturizer/dp/B00U93UCWY/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8

#foxbrim

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment