Friday, April 3, 2015

InstaNatural Lemon Essential Oil & Peppermint Essential Oil Review #essentialoils


I'm late to this party! I've only recently discovered essential oils & all of the amazing ways that they can be used. I started reading everything that I could find on the subject about a month ago & I'm really enjoying these essential oils that InstaNatural sent for me to review.


The InstaNatural Lemon Essential Oil is extracted from the fruit peel of the lemon which gives it a refreshing citrus fragrance & it is cold-pressed during that extraction process to retain that amazing scent for long-lasting use. The InstaNatural Peppermint Essential Oil is extracted from the leaves of the Mentha Piperita herb which gives it a strong menthol fragrance & is steam-distilled during that extraction process to preserve that aroma for long-lasting use. Both of these essential oils come in big 4 ounce dropper bottles.


There are so many different ways to use essential oils, but one of my favorites is in a sugar scrub. I start with 1/2 cup of regular white sugar & add 1/4 cup of fractionated coconut oil. Then I mix in about 12 drops of essential oil. If it turns out too dry, just add more coconut oil. If it is too liquid, add more sugar. This scrub feels so good on my skin when I exfoliate & it smells great. The scrub that I'm currently using is peppermint, but I've also made a lemon scrub that also smells amazing. But be careful when adding citrus to a scrub. The scent is energizing & refreshing but citrus can burn your eyes so do NOT use it on your face.


Another favorite way that I use my essential oils is in my diffuser. Since it the Spring allergy season, I've been dropping 4 drops each of lemon, peppermint & lavender essential oils into the tap water in my diffuser. It makes the room smell nice & helps with my allergy symptoms. I'm not sure how it works, I just know that it does!

So. Here is what I think about Lemon & Peppermint Essential Oils from InstaNatural: I love that these oils are packaged in such a big bottle! The oils that I've seen in my local shops come in much smaller bottles at a much bigger price. I like that these essential oils are 100% Natural with no added ingredients or fillers. I like that both of these oils have a strong long-lasting aroma.

And I like that InstaNatural products are backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee & are Made in the U.S.A. in FDA Registered facilities.

You can purchase these two essential oil scents on Amazon:

Lemon Essential Oil: http://www.amazon.com/InstaNatural-Lemon-Essential-Oil-Dropper/dp/B00T6IPW50/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1428073452&sr=8-1&keywords=instanatural+essential+oil

Peppermint Essential Oil: http://www.amazon.com/InstaNatural-Peppermint-Essential-Oil-Dropper/dp/B00T6I54DK/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1428073474&sr=8-4&keywords=instanatural+essential+oil

#essentialoils

I received these products for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100%  my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the products.

No comments:

Post a Comment