Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Tablet Flexible Device Holder & Stand Review #universaltabletholdercldbrands


We don't use a lot of devices at our house but we do own a couple of digital cameras, a smartphone & a tablet. We've thought about buying a tripod for our cameras & a holder for the phone to use in the car, but so far we haven't found what we want. So I was happy to get to review this Tablet Flexible Device Holder & Stand because it is advertised as a "universal" stand/convertible hanging mount for tablets, iPads, Android devices, books, GPS & digital gaming devices.


When it arrived, it didn't come with any instructions so I wasn't sure where to start. I played with the rubber legs, bending them into various positions to try to figure out how they would hold onto anything. Then, a couple of days later, an email arrived with a PDF attachment titled "Spider In Action" which showed different uses for the holder & I could see how best to use the product.


I've tried using it to hold a digital camera for taking group photos with the timer, but I really need a tripod for that. Then I tried using it for our smartphone. In the car, I can attach the phone to the sun visor or the air conditioner vents & it is handy for looking at maps when we take driving trips. But the way I use it the most is to hold my tablet when I'm cooking. I have a 10" Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 & I use it for recipes all the time. So this handy tablet holder is getting a workout!

So. Here is what I think about the Tablet Flexible Device Holder & Stand: I'm working with the spider legs more to figure out how to position them to hold my devices in different situations. I love using this product as a "book holder" for my tablet or cookbooks while I'm cooking. I like that this product will hold all kinds of different devices. The only thing I would change is to add more legs to make holding larger devices a bit more sturdy.

You can purchase one of these in your choice of color on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/CLD-Brands-Multi-Purpose-Holder/dp/B00TCVJKEK/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8

#universaltabletholdercldbrands

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment