Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Syono Shiatsu Neck Massager Review #syono


I don't usually let life stress me out but, when it happens (like when I'm trying to get my tax return filed on time!), I can feel it in my neck & shoulders. So getting to try this Syono Shiatsu Neck Massager came at the perfect time of the year.


When it arrived, I was kind of surprised that there were no instructions included. I've never used one of these before & didn't really know what to do with it. I ended up finding some videos on YouTube that helped me to see how to use this massager. I think a short instruction sheet with maybe a couple of photos would really be helpful to those of us who are experiencing this product for the first time.


Once I had an idea of how to use this neck massager, I put it around the back of my neck to try it out. At first it felt really tight & the rollers are hard. It can be manipulated by spreading the handles to put less pressure on your neck & then pulling the rolling back & forth on your neck or upper shoulders. It took me several times using this product to get used to it. At first it hurt quite a bit but once I got better at manipulating the pressure, it feels better now.

The purpose of this Shiatsu Neck Massager is to relieve stress, promote better blood flow & break down poor neck collagen to allow healthy collagen to regenerate. So whether your neck pain is caused by sitting at your computer for hours, an injury or poor posture, this massager may be your answer.

You can purchase it on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Syono-Shiatsu-Neck-Massager/dp/B00J0JV1NM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1429117754&sr=8-1&keywords=Syono+Shiatsu+Neck+Massager

#syono

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment