Friday, April 24, 2015

Knife Sharpener from Priority Chef Review #prioritychef


We are still using a knife set that we got back in 1999. I'd love to have a brand new set of sharp knives in a beautiful cutlery block but, when I find one that I like, they are so expensive that I just can't justify the cost. My husband sharpens our knives from time to time in his work shed in the backyard (I have no idea how he does it & I don't ask!), but then I received this Knife Sharpener from Priority Chef to review.


The Priority Chef Knife Sharpener is black & silver with a sleek modern design. It has a handle that is comfortable to grip. It has a non-slip rubber base so that I feel safer when using the sharpener because I know it isn't going to slide on the countertop. It comes with easy to understand instructions & tips to safely use the knife sharpener. The 2 sharpening slots are labeled for Stage 1 & Stage 2 sharpening.


This is a 2-stage knife sharpening system. Stage 1 is coarse sharpening using Tungsten carbide blades for dull or blunt knife blades. Stage 2 is fine sharpening using ceramic wheels to smooth & sharpen a knife blade that just needs a basic sharpening before use. To use, place the knife sharpener on your countertop or another flat surface. Hold the handle firmly with one hand while you run your knife blade through the slot from the base to the tip (do not pull the knife back & forth through the sharpener). You will always have full control as you use the sharpener. After your knife is sharpened, wipe it with a damp cloth or rinse it under running water & then dry it thoroughly. And that's it!

This knife sharpener is not to be used to sharpen scissors or serrated knives. Do not put it in the dishwasher or submerge it in water. And always keep knives & sharpeners out of the reach of children.

Are you ready to make your old knives better than new knives? Then get this Knife Sharpener & you can save the expense of replacing old knives.

The Priority Chef Knife Sharpener is available on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Priority-Chef-Sharpener-Designed-Sharper/dp/B00R9P59OG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1429895453&sr=8-1&keywords=Knife+Sharpener+From+Priority+Chef

#priority chef

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment