Friday, April 24, 2015

Unboxing....WalMart Spring Beauty Box #WalMartBeauty

My Spring beauty box from WalMart finally arrived! The $5 charge showed up on my credit card statement back on the 17th of March, but the box didn't arrive until a couple of days ago.


When I opened the box, the products were covered with peach-colored tissue paper. When I pulled it back, I found 4 sample-sized products, a perfume sample, some foil packet samples & some coupons. The Winter Beauty Box was much better because I received 2 full-size products & not so many foil packets.


Sample-size products: L'Oreal Total Repair 5 Restoring Shampoo & Conditioner, Jergens BB Body Perfecting Skin Cream & Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E.

Perfume sample: Lady Gage Fame.

Foil Packet samples: Burt's Bees Renewal Intensive Firming Serum; Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil; Ken Paves Smoothing Shampoo, Smoothing Conditioner & Thick Conditioning Mask; & Garnier Ultra-Lift Miracle Sleeping Cream.

Coupons:
FREE Dove, Degree or Axe Dry Spray Antiperspirant
$3 off Burt's Bees Renewal
$1 off Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil
$2 off any Garnier moisturizer

I know that there are 2 versions of these boxes. This is the "older" box. I think the people who got the "younger" box received a full-size mascara so I'm jealous of that. I wish they would put at least 1 full-size item in every box. Next time I may order one of each just to see the difference in the products.

#WalMartBeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment