Thursday, April 2, 2015

Arvazallia Advanced Hair Repair Shampoo & Conditioner Review #advancedhairrepair


I abuse my hair by coloring it once a month, regularly using a blow dryer & occasionally using a flat iron. I use shampoos & conditioners that are formulated to try to repair the damage, but I can't really see that much of a difference. Then I was offered the chance to try Arvazallia Advanced Hair Repair Shampoo, Conditioner & Hydrating Argan Oil Mask.


First off, I love the packaging. The red & gold colors fit right in with the Autumn colors that we use in our home. The shampoo & conditioner come in tall, thin 10.56 ounce bottles with a flip top that is easy to open. The hair mask comes in a 8.45 ounce tub with a screw top. I'm kind of disappointed that these products are Made in China, but I'll get over it if they work!


I don't always wash my hair every day, but I never skip more a day in between washing. So I haven't used the shampoo & conditioner every day, but at least 4 times each week. The shampoo is clear & it doesn't take much for my fine, thin hair. Since the shampoo is free of sulfates & other chemicals, it doesn't lather like other shampoos that I've used in the past. At first I thought that it must not be getting my hair clean, but after using the shampoo for about 10 days I started to see the difference. That's when I figured out that it took that long to get rid of all of the chemical buildup & let me see my natural hair again.

The conditioner is white & feels silky smooth when I apply it to my hair after shampooing. The first thing that I noticed was that my hair was already tangle-free when I combed the conditioner through to the ends. I leave it on my hair for a few minutes & it rinses out cleanly & easily.


I use the hair mask once a week. After I wash my hair, I towel dry & then apply enough of this deep conditioner to cover my hair from the roots to the ends. I comb it through to make sure every hair is treated. After about 7 or 8 minutes, I rinse it out. It rinses out so easily & my hair feels so soft & smooth. It is really helping to repair the damage that I've caused over the years.

So. Here is what I think about the Shampoo, Conditioner & Argan Oil Mask from Arvazallia: I love the floral scent of these products. It lasts even after I dry my hair & I've gotten compliments on how nice my hair smells. I like that these products are specifically designed to repair & strengthen damaged & over-processed hair. I like that they are good for all hair types & can be used on color treated hair without stripping any of the color. And I like that it is an entire system, including the deep conditioning mask, so there is no mixing & matching of hair care products.

You can purchase these products on Amazon. Here are the links for the individual products or you can buy it all in a set.

Shampoo: http://www.amazon.com/Advanced-Moisturizing-Sulfate-Macadamia-Arvazallia/dp/B00R43QAJ6/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8

Conditioner: http://www.amazon.com/Advanced-Conditioner-Macadamia-Arvazallia-Damaged/dp/B00R442BRK/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1428003862&sr=8-4&keywords=Advanced+Hair+Repair+Shampoo+%26+Conditioner

Hair Mask: http://www.amazon.com/Hydrating-Argan-Conditioner-Arvazallia-Damaged/dp/B00I32AN4K/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1428003862&sr=8-3&keywords=Advanced+Hair+Repair+Shampoo+%26+Conditioner

#advancedhairrepair

I received these products for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the products.

No comments:

Post a Comment