Thursday, April 9, 2015

French Press for Coffee & Tea - Complete Bundle Review #coffee


The first thing that I want every morning is COFFEE! We have a brewer that makes one cup at a time & it works pretty quickly, but if I'm not first in line then I have to wait for my coffee. When I got the chance to review this French Press for Coffee & Tea - Complete Bundle, I knew it meant that I would no longer have to wait my turn!


This Complete Bundle comes packaged with the 34-ounce French Press, a coffee/tea scoop, a thick stainless steel spoon for adding sugar or honey, 3 extra filter screens & an instruction/tip sheet. The carafe is made of heat-resistant double Borosilicate glass. But it is recommended that the glass & plunger be pre-heated by filling the carafe with hot (NOT boiling) water & plunging once to warm everything up.


It is very easy to make coffee using a French Press. But if you have never used one, these are the steps: Add ground coffee to the carafe, fill with hot water (after your water has reached boiling, wait about 30 seconds before filling the carafe), let it steep for about 4 - 5 minutes, slowly press the plunger to the bottom of the carafe, enjoy your coffee!

After each use, I wash the carafe & plunger with warm soapy water & make sure that all of the coffee grounds/residue is cleaned from the mesh strainer. This will ensure that the next pot of coffee or tea will taste its best.

So. Bottom line. If you've always wanted to try a French Press or would just like to replace your old one with a new shiny, modern version, I think you'll be happy with this one.  It's easy to use, easy to clean & looks great in my kitchen. I'm happy to keep mine on my countertop instead of hidden away in the cabinet.

You can purchase this French Press on Amazon right here.

#coffee

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment