Monday, April 13, 2015

Pura D'or Argan Oil Premium Organic Shampoo & Conditioner #pure_dor


I love trying new skincare & hair care products. I was not familiar with Pura D'or products until I had the chance to review their Pura D'Or Argan Oil Premium Organic Shampoo & Conditioner. Both of these products come in large 16 ounce pump containers.

The Argan Oil Premium Organic Shampoo is the Hair Loss Prevention Therapy shampoo for thinning hair, receding hairline & excessive shedding. It is made with 12 Advance DHT blockers to stop premature hair loss. It is intended to add body, increase volume & thicken your hair. It is safe for all hair types, is color safe & can be used by both women & men.

According to the label, this is how it works: "It starts by nourishing hair follicles with essential nutrients to reverse any damage & begin the healing process. It then increases circulation to hair follicles to regulate DHT. Continued use will stop hair loss & stimulate healthy hair growth."

The shampoo is clear when I pump it into my palm. It has a wonderful earthy woody scent that I really like. It took about a week of using this before I could tell that it was working on my hair. It doesn't lather like all of those chemical-laden shampoos so it needed time to rid my hair of everything that I'd subjected it to. Now when I wash my hair, it just feels clean after I rinse out the shampoo.

The Argan Oil Premium Organic Conditioner is Lavender Vanilla. It is intended to enhance shine, manageability & control. It is derived from 99% coconut & vegetable proteins to hydrate, heal & repair damaged hair without adding weight or buildup. It is safe for daily use & all hair types.

The conditioner is white with a light silky feeling on my palm. The lavender vanilla scent is noticeable but not overpowering. It doesn't take a lot to cover my hair from root to tips. I always comb it through to make sure all of my hair is treated. After a couple of minutes, it rinses out clean & easy. My hair feels so much softer since I've been using it.

These argan oil hair care products will help repair the damage that you've caused to your hair by using drugstore products that are full of chemicals. These products are made with Certified Organic ingredients, contain no parabens, are cruelty-free and are Made in the U.S.A.

You can find these products on their website along with their full line of skincare products.

#pure_dor

I received these products for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the products.

No comments:

Post a Comment