Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Pure & Essential Minerals Dead Sea Mud Mask Review #deadseafacial


I love facial masks! I love the way they feel while they are working on my skin & I love the way my face feels after I wash them off. So I was very happy to get the chance to try this Dead Sea Mud Mask from Pure & Essential Minerals.

I know that you have all heard about the hoards of people who travel to the Dead Sea between Israel & Jordan just for the mud. The healing properties of this mud have been sought after for centuries. It will pull the toxins & excess oil from your skin to leave it clean & soft, while stimulating & improving blood circulation.

This mud mask comes in a 6 ounce tub. I've been using this product once each week. After applying a medium layer of the mask onto my face & neck areas, I go about my daily chores while I wait for it to fully absorb. This usually takes about 10 minutes or so. Then all I have to do is massage my face with warm water to wash it all off. My face feels clean & my skin feels tighter after I have used the mask. I only use it once a week so that it doesn't dry my facial skin too much. And it doesn't take much to cover my face & neck so this container will last quite a while.

So if you're looking for a wonderful mud mask to tighten pores, reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles while promoting healthy natural skin, I recommend this one. It is made with 100% pure, natural & certified organic ingredients, is cruelty-free & Vegan.

You can purchase this Dead Sea Mud Mask on Amazon right here & you can find all of the products available from Pure & Essential Minerals on their website.

#deadseafacial

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment