Thursday, April 2, 2015

InstaNatural Scar Gel Review #ScarGel


I'm always happy when I get to review another product from InstaNatural! This time the product is their Scar Gel but, as this company often does, they included 2 other products for testing & reviewing as well. I also got to try their Hyaluronic Acid Serum & Stretch Mark Scar Cream.


I've tried several InstaNatural products & so far I've been very happy with all of them. This company has become one of my favorites for skincare product.


Let me tell you about the Scar Gel first. This product comes in a 1 ounce pump container. My first thought was that this is really small so it will probably be gone quickly. But I found that it doesn't take much of this product to cover the areas where I have some scarring so it will last longer than I originally anticipated. The first time that I pumped the gel onto my fingers I was a bit surprised. I had expected a clear gel or maybe a white gel, but it's tan! It has a faint scent that disappears once the gel has absorbed into my skin. It absorbs fairly quickly & doesn't feel greasy. I've been using this gel twice a day on my surgery scars for almost a month. They are all older scars, the newest is from 6 years ago, so I'm not expecting them to disappear in this short amount of time. They do feel softer & not as prominent as before but it's too soon to be able to tell if they will eventually just blend in with the skin around them.


I also tried the Hyaluronic Acid Serum. I've tried others like this so I know that this product is for reducing the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles, decrease puffiness & dark circles under the eyes, firm the skin & give a more radiant complexion. This product comes in a 2 ounce blue glass dropper bottle. The serum is clear & has a subtle earthy scent. I use this serum twice each day on my face & neck areas. It absorbs quickly without feeling sticky. It makes my skin feel soft & smooth after I apply it & I hope that with continued use my skin will look smoother as well. It's too soon for a product such as this to work on a cellular level but I'm going to continue using this as a regular part of my skincare routine.


The other product that I tried is the Stretch Mark & Scar Cream for Prevention & Reduction. This cream has a lot of wonderful ingredients like Cocoa Butter, Mango Butter, Rosehip Oil & Vitamin C. I'm a big fan of products with Cocoa Butter. This is a nice light cream that goes on smoothly & dries quickly. It has a faint scent but I can't smell it after it has absorbed into my skin. I'm using it on my stretch but they are.....well, I've had them for a long time! I'm sure that if I had used a product like this when I was pregnant, my stretch marks would never have been as pronounced as they are, but I'm using it now & hoping for a change though it's too soon to tell.

So. Here is what I think about these products from InstaNatural: As I've said before, I'm a big fan of the skincare products from this company. I've never been disappointed by any of their products. I've used these products for almost a month but it does take longer than that for a skincare product to work at a cellular level so I'm continuing with the routine so the results should be apparent in another month.

I like that InstaNatural products are backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, are cruelty-free & are Made in the U.S.A.!

You can purchase these products on Amazon at the following links:

Scar Gel: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00T8NFRUS/ref=sr_ph?ie=UTF8&qid=1428016148&sr=1&keywords=instanatural+scar+gel

Hyaluronic Acid Serum: http://www.amazon.com/Hyaluronic-Serum-VEGAN-Vitamin-Green/dp/B00K2O3NV2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1428016169&sr=8-1&keywords=instanatural+hyaluronic+acid

Stretch Mark & Scar Cream: http://www.amazon.com/InstaNatural-Stretch-Mark-Cream-Pregnancy/dp/B00O14R17Q/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1428016187&sr=8-1&keywords=instanatural+stretch+mark+cream

#ScarGel

I received these products for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the products.


No comments:

Post a Comment