Thursday, April 30, 2015

Sunsella Silicone Baking Cups (12 Pack) Review #sunsellalittlegems


There are so many kitchen products made of silicone these days. I've got silicone tongs, silicone spatulas, silicone gloves & silicone ice cube/popsicle molds, but I've never tried a silicone product that actually goes into the oven. I was excited to receive these Sunsella Little Gems Silicone Baking Cups to test & review because it would be my first experience with baking in silicone & we love cupcakes & muffins!


I love these cute little baking cups. Just look at the bright colors! Baking makes me happy & baking with these bright colored Little Gems makes me even happier. And they are so easy to use & easy to clean. They are made of 100% food-safe silicone & are BPA, lead & phthalate free. These baking cups will withstand oven temperatures up to 400 degrees & are dishwasher, microwave & freezer safe. There are so many things that these can be used for but I'll admit I'm probably only going to bake with them.


The first thing that I did when I received these baking cups was to make a batch of Blueberry Muffins. It's one of our favorites & I had a bunch of blueberries in the freezer from the last time we picked them at one of those cool "pick your own" farms. So I stirred up the batter & arranged my baking cups on a cookie sheet, filled them & popped it into the oven. Since it was my first time to use a silicone baking product, I was kind of worried that I would find a melted mess so I avoided looking into the oven until the timer went off. But they were perfect! And the muffins popped easily out of the molds without sticking or leaving a mess.

I think these cute little brightly colored baking cups are just awesome! I don't have to waste money any longer buying those little paper cups that only stick to the cupcakes or muffins & then get thrown into the trash. I love that I can use these over & over again. It makes me feel so green!

There is only one thing that I don't like about this product & that is the fact that it is made in China. I prefer to buy & use products that are made in the US.

You can buy your own Sunsella Little Gems Silicone Baking Cups on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00F6FIJO8/ref=sr_ph?ie=UTF8&qid=1430411827&sr=1&keywords=Silicone+Baking+Cups+%2812+Pack%29

#sunsellalittlegems

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment