Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Product Reviews: Sunsella Bento Style Plastic Lunch Boxes #sunsellabuddybox Sunsella Pastry Scraper & Chopper #sunsellapastryscraper Sunsella Egg Rings (4 Pack) #sunsellaeggrings


I have previously reviewed a couple of product from Sunsella. I reviewed their Little Gems Silicone Baking Cups & Stainless Steel Vegetable Steamer & I still use both of these products regularly. Today I'm going to tell you about 3 new products from Sunsella that I've been testing.

First up is the Sunsella Bento Style Plastic Lunch Boxes. This is a set of 4 lunch boxes with brightly colored lids. Each box has one large compartment plus two small compartments. They are perfect for my husband to take his lunch to work. The lids hold tight & are easy to take off but they are NOT leakproof. I don't usually pack anything in his lunch that would leak but if I do I can just put a piece of plastic wrap over the top of the food & then use a rubber band to hold the lid extra tight.
These lunch boxes stack together nicely for storing so they don't take up a lot of room in my cabinet. They are microwave & freezer save plus you can wash them in the dishwasher if you want to. I just wash mine in the sink with warm soapy water because we use them every day. They are very sturdy, BPA-free & meet FDA standards. I was so happy to get this set of lunch boxes because it made me throw out some of my old plastic storage pieces that had seen better days.

I also received the Sunsella Pastry Scraper & Chopper. This is a kitchen gadget that I didn't know I needed until I got it! It is a pastry scraper but I use it more as a chopper & it is my go-to tool of choice. It is made of high-grade stainless steel so I never have to worry about rust. It has a rubberized handle that is comfortable to hold & there is a thumb grip on each side so you can easily use this whether you are right-handed or left-handed. It has measurements etched into the stainless steel so they won't rub or wash off.
I use this cool tool just about every day for chopping & slicing. I use it to chop boiled eggs for potato salad, to slice strawberries & other fruits for desserts, to slice tomatoes & cucumbers for salads, to chop ground beef & smoked sausage, to chop veggies & so much more. I can chop, slice & scoop with just one tool so now I use this more than I use my knives!

And the 3rd product that I received is the Sunsella Egg Rings (4 Pack). I knew I would love these as soon as I saw them. I love breakfast sandwiches but when I fry eggs they spread out too much so they never fit onto my English Muffin without hanging over the sides. These egg rings solve that problem! This is a set of 4 egg rings which is perfect because I only cook breakfast for my husband & myself. These are so simple to use & I've not had any problems. The first time I used them the eggs came out just like I wanted them & we put them on toasted English Muffins with some cheese & Canadian bacon. They were so good! We don't eat fast food but I'll bet these taste better than anything you can pick up at a drive-thru!
These egg rings are made of high quality BPA-free silicone & meet FDA standards. The handles are high-grade stainless steel so they won't rust & they have a silicone tip so they are easy to pick up from your hot skillet. They are so easy to wash with warm soapy water. These can be used for those perfectly round eggs or for mini-pancakes. I haven't tried pancakes yet but I will soon.

You can purchase these products on Amazon. Here are the links to each:

Sunsella Bento Style Plastic Lunch Boxes

Sunsella Pastry Scraper & Chopper

Sunsella Egg Rings (4 Pack)

#sunsellabuddybox #sunsellapastryscraper #sunsellaeggrings

I received these products for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the products.

No comments:

Post a Comment