Monday, June 29, 2015

Product Review: Old Factory Scented Candles #soycandles

One of my favorite ways to make my home feel welcoming & comfortable is using scents. I use different methods of delivering scent but candles have always been my favorites. I am very happy to share my review of these Old Factory Scented Candles with you.

These soy candles come packaged in a box that looks like a wooden crate with lettering that gives it an antique look. Each set comes with 3 theme-scented 4-ounce candles. The company states that each candle will burn for 25 - 30 hours but I haven't been keeping track of how long I've been burning each candle. These candles are made with natural soy wax & self-trimming cotton candle wicks.


I chose the Citrus Grove set which includes Lemongrass, Key Lime & Orange Zest scents. I love the way these candles smell! The fresh citrus scents really come through when I use them in our bedroom but they are not large enough to scent a larger room like our living/dining room.

There are so many scent sets to choose from that there is something for everyone so these would make great additions to a gift basket for a baby shower, bridal shower, birthday or anniversary. I know that all of my friends & family would love to receive a set!

You can purchase these Old Factory Scented Candles in your favorite scents on Amazon.

#soycandles

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment