Friday, June 26, 2015

Product Review: Chenille Car Wash Mitt by Alaska Bear #CarWashMitt


Washing the car is not a job that I like so I'm glad that my husband is always willing to do it for me. He usually uses his giant sponge which works but sometimes just seems to push dirt around instead of cleaning. When these Chenille Car Wash Mitts from Alaska Bear arrived, I gave them to him & he went outside to try them out.

This is a set of 2 dual-sided car wash mitts. They each have one side covered with chenille. The blue mitt has microfiber on the other side & the orange mitt has a scrubbing surface on the other side. These mitts can be used either wet or dry. With all of these different cleaning surfaces, you can get every part of your vehicle clean & shiny!

After my car was clean, I asked my husband what he thought about these mitts. The first thing he told me was that these would be perfect for a Denver Broncos fan! You know, orange & blue. Then he told me that he really does like these mitts because of the two sides for different types of cleaning. The parking lot where his car sits all day at his job has a lot of trees so most days he comes home with lots of bird crap on the car. The scrubber side of the mitt gets that cleaned really easily. The elastic wrists are perfect for his hands & they are tight enough to hold but easy enough to take the mitt off. They are a bit big for my wrists but I don’t want to wash the car anyway! The mitts are large & cover more area than his old sponge did.

These Chenille Car Wash Mitts by Alaska Bear can be purchased on Amazon.

#CarWashMitt

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment