Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Product Review: 100% Authentic Tencel Bed Sheet Set #AuthenticTencelBedSheetSet


There is nothing like the feel of new sheets & getting a new set is one of my favorite things. When I was chosen to review this 100% Authentic Tencel Bed Sheet Set I was excited but had no idea what tencel was so I had to do a bit of research.


I found out that tencel is a natural man-made fiber that is made with wood pulp from sustainable tree farms. These sheets from Yorkshire - Mayfair are made from eucalyptus wood! I usually buy cotton sheets but I really love my new tencel sheets. They feel silky soft & are so lightweight which makes them perfect for sleeping under now that we are experiencing warmer weather.


The color that I received is Sage & it is such a pretty shade of pale green. The Queen set comes with a fitted sheet, a flat sheet & 2 regular pillow cases. The fitted sheet has deep pockets that will fit up to a 16" mattress & the flat sheet has plenty of draping on each side of the bed. I laundered the sheets & pillow cases before I put them on the bed & they came out of the dryer feeling soft with no loose strings. They have been laundered a few more times since but they still look & feel like they are brand new. I look forward to snuggling under these soft cool sheets each night & I am really impressed with this beautiful sheet set!

You can purchase a set of these Eco-friendly super soft sheets in either Queen or King sizes on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Authentic-Bedding--Resistant-Hypoallergenic-Pillowcases/dp/B00WVVJIHC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1433264084&sr=8-1&keywords=100%25+Authentic+Tencel+Bed+Sheet+Set

#AuthenticTencelBedSheetSet

I received a set of sheets for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own based on my personal experience and use of the product.



No comments:

Post a Comment