Thursday, June 4, 2015

Product Review: Homemade With Love Plaid Fruit Jam Labels #JamLabels


Receiving a handcrafted gift is so special because you know that someone took time to make something especially for you. I love receiving & giving homemade gifts but gifts from the kitchen are my favorite! These Plaid Fruit Jam Labels are such a perfect addition to a homemade gift of jam or jelly plus they are just so darned cute!


These Fruit Jam Labels are from icustomlabel.com & are just a few of the custom labels that they make. The set that I received came with 5 each for Peach Jelly, Grape Jelly & Strawberry Jelly. I love the plaid background design of these labels & I think they have a very vintage look. Since I've been buying a lot of fresh spring produce, I have been wanting to learn to make jams & jellies so these cute labels are what finally pushed me to actually get it done. And it's not as hard as I thought it would be!


These labels peel off of the backing very easily & stick tight to your jar without any air bubbles. They look really nice & I would be proud to give my homemade jelly as a gift with these labels attached.

If you love to gift your homemade jams, jellies or other specialty, you need to take a look at all of the labels that you can have customized on the icustomlabel.com website. They have something for every occasion so I know you'll find something that you love!

#JamLabels

I received these products for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the products.

No comments:

Post a Comment