Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Product Review: Facial Cleaning Brush #sonicbrush


I used a facial cleaning brush several years ago but it just made my skin red & I didn’t feel like it cleaned very well. This MIRA Sonic Facial Cleaning Brush is nothing like that one!

This Facial Cleaning Brush runs on 2 AA batteries which are not included. Getting the battery compartment open was hard to do & that is the only thing about this cleaning brush that I did not like. The brush runs on two frequencies. Press the power button once for low frequency & press it again for high frequency & it will automatically shut off after 60 seconds. This unit is water resistant so it is safe to use in the shower.

I have somewhat sensitive combination skin & this cleaning brush does a good job of gentle exfoliation. The bristles are super soft & leave my face feeling clean & fresh without causing any redness or irritation. I use this brush twice each week & my skin looks & feels really good. I really love this facial cleaning brush & it is great for all skin types.

The MIRA Sonic Facial Cleaning Brush can be purchased on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/MIRA-Sonic-Facial-Cleaning-Brush/product-reviews/B00X6GVKNQ/ref=cm_cr_dp_synop?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=0&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending#R2LE9YPOF1YKW1

#sonicbrush

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment