Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Product Review: Liquid Chalk Markers Bundle w/Chalkboard Labels #DIY


I love liquid chalk markers! The first markers that I bought were white so that I could use them on some chalkboard labels that I had for my kitchen jars. At the time, I didn't even know that you could get any other color besides white. Since then, I've tried a couple of colored liquid chalk markers but take a look at the beautiful colors of these 10 Bright Liquid Chalk Markers from Kitchen Supreme.

First off, these markers are really big! I love that they are so easy to grip & easy to use. See....size does matter! And they come in 10 bright colors so you can find one to use for any project that you have. They will easily mark or draw on glass, chalkboard labels, whiteboards, plastic & any other non-porous surface. Just don't use them on a real chalkboard because they will be permanent!

I don't claim to be an artist at all & my handwriting isn't great either but I used the markers on a piece of poster board to show all of the colors. Of course you can't see the white letter because the poster board is white. But the colors are nice & bright. Depending on which way you hold the marker, you can get a broader or narrower line or you can reverse the tip from chisel tip to bullet tip. And they also come with 8 assorted chalkboard labels plus 2 extra tips.

These markers are really fun to use. And they wipe clean with a damp cloth because the colors are water-based. They wash off of skin easily too with just some soap & water. So let the kids have fun drawing & writing as much as they want & then just wipe it off to start all over again.

You can get your own set of 10 Bright Liquid Chalk Markers on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Natural-Markers-Complete-Charming-results/dp/B00UNYKRX8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1433357168&sr=8-1&keywords=Natural+Liquid+Chalk+Markers+Complete+Bundle+%7C+10+Pens+Set+%7C+Fine+Chisel+%26+Bullet+Tip+for+each+Pen+Marker+%7C+Smooth

#DIY

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment