Thursday, June 11, 2015

Product Review: Teething Pendant #teethingpendant


My boys are grown but I remember the days when they were teething. Nothing seemed to help & they both chewed on every teething toy that I gave them. But I never had anything as cute or as functional as this Teething Pendant from Beabies.


I love the packaging of this teething pendant. It comes in a white mesh drawstring bag with white ribbons. There is a card with Care Instruction enclosed. I think this is important, especially for first time moms. I remember thinking that I knew everything when my first child was born but I quickly found out that I was WRONG! So before using the teething pendant, wash it in very hot water or in the top rack of your dishwasher & rinse it thoroughly. I mean, it's going to go in your baby's mouth!


This teal teether is 2" in diameter & the necklace is about 14" long. This durable silicone is flexible & easy for baby to chew on. You can also put this teether in the freezer for even more relief from teething pain. This teething pendant is such a good idea because Mom can wear it so that it is convenient for baby to grab instead of your other jewelry or hair. I wish this product had been around when my boys were babies. I got this for a friend whose first grandson was born a few months ago & is getting his first tooth. She is happy to have this because she doesn't want to use any teething gels.

This teething pendant is made of 100% food grade silicone & is BPA-free as well as FDA Approved. It does not contain any vinyl, phthalates, plastic, nitrosamines, cadium or heavy metals. It is taste-free, smell-free & 100% safe for your baby.

You can purchase this Teething Pendant on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Teething-Pendant-Necklace-Approved-Turquoise/dp/B00T2E1YMS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1434028215&sr=8-1&keywords=Beabies+teething+pendant

#teethingpendant

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment