Friday, June 12, 2015

Product Review: 12 Complex Vitamin E Oil Beauty Serum from Aroma Trees #vitamineoil


For years I've been hearing about the benefits of Vitamin E oil. I tried it some years ago, but didn't appreciate what it could do for my skin since I had not yet experienced the fine lines that I'm seeing as I get older. So I'm very happy to try this 12 Complex Vitamin E Oil Beauty Serum from Aroma Trees.


The oil comes in a 1 fluid ounce amber dropper bottle that is inside of a foil-lined paper package. This beauty serum is designed to moisturize, reduce the appearance of wrinkles & block free radicals to keep skin looking younger. Besides Vitamin E, this product has an all-star lineup of ingredients including Argan Oil, Rosehip Seed Oil, Cranberry Seed Oil, Carrot Seed Oil, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Sesame Seed Oil & Meadowfoam Seed Oil. Each of these oils plays a part in an anti-aging skincare routine.


This light golden oil has a pleasing scent but it is not noticeable after the oil is absorbed into my skin. I have combination skin so I'm very careful about putting oils on my face because I don't want to make my oily t-zone any worse. One way that I apply this oil is by adding a drop or two to my moisturizer. This has worked well for me & I do not get any oily feeling when applying it this way. I've also applied the oil by itself to my neck area & it does not leave an oily feeling when applied alone either. Since I've been using it, my dry spots have disappeared & my skin looks smoother.

12 Complex Vitamin E Oil Beauty Serum can be purchased on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/aroma-trees-12complex-vitamin-seabuckthorn/dp/b00vms8y84/ref=sr_1_70?s=beauty&ie=utf8&qid=1430681211&sr=1-70&keywords=vitamin+e+oil

#vitamineoil

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment