Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Unboxing....Beauty Joy Box May 2015

My Beauty Joy subscription just renewed for June so that tells me that I'm late doing the May unboxing....but better late than never! I received my box about a week ago & really wanted to check it out sooner but I didn't want to rip open the tissue paper until I took photos for this post. So here it is....

This month the box is black so I think it looks pretty classy. The info card was on top of the box & when I opened it there was that cute fleur-de-lis tissue paper that I love.

Last month the tissue paper was plain white so I was really glad to see this design make a return. And when I opened the tissue paper....

....all of the products were nestled in this gold & white crinkle paper. It looked like a party in a box! I'm so glad the the presentation took a step up this month. I look forward to that almost as much as I look forward to the products!

This subscription box comes with 1 hand-curated jewelry item, 1 full-size beauty item & 2 - 3 deluxe samples. Here is what came in the box this month:

Once upon a Pumpkin Coach - Faux Mother of Pearl inlaid Gold Toned 
Cinderella Locket  Necklace from Etsy.com/shop/BilingualBunny $14.99

Laura Geller Baked Highlighter in Golden Rose (full size) $24

Jcat Beauty Fantabulous Lipstick in Jambolan (full size) $2.99

Nabi Cosmetics Lip Liner in Fuchsia (full size) $5

Mineral Fusion Waterstone Body Lotion (0.9 fluid ounce) $1.25

The value of the items in this box is $48.23. The cost of this subscription is $15 per month & can be cancelled at any time before you are billed for the following month. Billing is done on the 1st of the month. Shipping is free for the U.S. & $5 for Canada.

So. I really like this box! The presentation is beautiful & that's a big part of the fun of subscription boxes. All of the beauty products are new to me. I've used Laura Geller products before, but not the highlighter. The makeup colors are all colors that I would choose & the body lotion feels silky soft. And the locket is especially cute! I love how it opens to carry something special inside.

And....I can't wait to see what comes next month!


No comments:

Post a Comment