Friday, June 5, 2015

Product Review: YALMEH Super Youth Eye Cream #eyecream15USA


I love skincare products! As I get older, I've been paying a lot more attention to what I should & should not be putting on my face. Anything that will help with the fine lines that are appearing around my eyes & the dark circles under my eyes is what I want to try. So I am trying YALMEH Super Youth Eye Cream.


This eye cream is available in two sizes: 15g or 30g. I received the 15g size which is a white tub with a blue label that comes in a pretty blue box . It is intended to reduce fine lines, dark circles & wrinkles. It can be used around your eyes as well as on your cheeks & forehead. It contains Organic Aloe Vera, Jojoba Oil, Rosehip Seed Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Green Tea, Vitamin C & Lemongrass as well as other ingredients. These are just a few of my favorites which I love in my skincare products.


This white cream feels silky soft & has a wonderful subtle scent of aloe. It smells so refreshing & light! The cream absorbs quickly into my skin & does not leave any greasy feeling when I apply it around my eyes. Since I have combination skin, I do not apply this cream to my forehead but I do use it around my eyes twice each day & on my cheeks during the day. I have not experienced any redness or irritation from using this cream. My skin feels soft & smooth after applying the cream but I have not been using it long enough for it to effect my fine lines at a cellular level. I'll continue using the cream & as my skin gets smoother I hope to see a lessening of those fine lines.

This product is cruelty-free & is Made in the U.S.A. You can purchase YALMEH Super Youth Eye Cream on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Yalmeh-Peerless-Beauty-Super-Youth/dp/B00CXADQ4M/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8

#eyecream15USA

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment